Jump to content

6" PA Drivers. Choices?


Johnny248

Recommended Posts

Posted

The crescendos are meh imo. They built nicely but they dont get very loud. Now I know comparing them to a pa driver its obvious that they dont. But it was more punch then voice for my liking. Im going back to my eminence

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Posted

Thanks lifted_silverado. They were the main ones I was thinking of over the eminence.

Also, I looked into the earthquake speaker, and it looks like a lesser version of the eminence. 1" coil instead of 1.5", less power. But, the data sheet from earthquake IS an eminence data sheet. Same laungaue and everything so I'm about 90% sure they are made by eminence in the us for earthquake. That being said, the alpha 6 looks better in every area over the earthquake

-= J-dUb =-

....no 12 step program can cure my car audio addiction...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1106 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...