Sonic Electronix

so im thinking about going from 2 JL Audio 10W0's to 2 JL Audio 10w1v2's....anybody heard anything good or bad about the w1v2s??? plz let me know...thanx.

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

Authorized DC Sound Lab Dealers

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

thats alot of cash to spend for minimal results. being its JL, theres minimal diff in the w0 and w1 output

i know JL is pretty high dollar but u normally get wat you pay for, plus a buddy of mine works at a car audio shop and can get me a super deal.....so would it be good?! or is it so minimal you wouldnt be able to tell a difference?

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

you will tell a diff, just theres so much out there thats better bang for the buck then JL, its real hard to spend that cash on JL anymore.

I think the only JL you get your money out of is the w6v2, ive also had the w7 and i didnt feel it was worth the 700ish it was when i had mine.

shop around look at some videos see if some places have some stuff for you to demo. JL isnt crap, im not trying to say that, im just letting you know that theres alot more product you can get out there besides JL's lower models.

^ we dont know exactly what hes looking for thats why i suggested researching and listening to other stuff

ok, thanks, sorry for the wait...but yea im looking for something smooth, every time ive heard a JL sub it has been smoooooth.....so is the w1v2 the way to good....or any other suggestions?!

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

Well if your looking for SQ over pure loudness, Then take a look around Fi SSD's are nice, Infinity has some decent priced SQ subs. Its all self opinion.

awesome, thanx for all the input guys, if anyone else has anything else to say, then let me know :)

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg