Cant find it :mad:

thats ok, i still ove the idea, alot!!! kno where i can get the same carpet they use in factory, id like to wrap the box in it and make it stock looking...but still neat looking

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

thats ok, i still ove the idea, alot!!! kno where i can get the same carpet they use in factory, id like to wrap the box in it and make it stock looking...but still neat looking

also, if i just upgraded bat up front, would that be ok and not put one in the bed, it would save me wire...and we kno 2/0 gauge isnt cheap

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Ask SPL2K or someone like that,

They do alot of that work...

If you've seen smokin tires 08 Diesel amp rack, Notice how he made it contour to the floor?

If you can do that, you can run one long sheet of plexi and throw something on that hump like some neons or something idk?

But IMO that would be killer.

95 Subaru Legacy

Kenwood 915

Streetwires 1/0ga

Monster Rca's.

Looking for sub and amp =]

kenwoodbarfp4.jpg

bass2vi3.gif

10891091107310721088109po2.gif

whabam0005.jpg

Ask SPL2K or someone like that,

They do alot of that work...

If you've seen smokin tires 08 Diesel amp rack, Notice how he made it contour to the floor?

If you can do that, you can run one long sheet of plexi and throw something on that hump like some neons or something idk?

But IMO that would be killer.

yea it might be cheaper to do that too, i dont need to build a box under the hump part, just run it strait over?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Well if you builld the box to house the amp high enough you can run some mdf over the hump for strength and looks.

ok thanks, and when it comes to mounting the plexi, how exactly should i do it, i was thinking cut a groove in the mdf, leave one side open and slide it in, but idk

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

you can either drill the plexi and nail it, or screw it down, but you idea might be better to be able to remove the plexi easily to adjust amps and what not :)

might look a lil cleaner too, i dont wanna start my sytem till i get all the parts, im hopin to win som march...we will see

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg