ok so i got a 04 f-150 supercab (extended cab) fx4... before i start ordering things for it i need to make sure 1 last thing...

ive been told by a few ppl that the back seat, the back comes down (even tho mine is the one where the bottom part folds up, not the back) they said something about a plastic clip you move, or something like that

just wanna kno exactly how to do it, and make sure i can...and if you kno the rough amount of space i have back there..thanks a ton

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

ya, but they did not go into detail just said it vaugley

First you have to pop off the plastic cap on top of the seat belt attachment thats on top of the back seat. There are 2 10mm nuts that have to be removed. Then reach behind the rear seat from the sides and press the release tabs that are shown in the pics. While pressing the tab back, lift the seat back slightly up about 1/2". Then go around to the other side and do the same. It helps if you have someone hold the first side up so it doesnt slide back down while you are releasing the other side.

<<<BE CAREFUL....SOME OF THE METAL BEHIND THE SEAT HAS VERY SHARP EDGES.>>>

http://www.spl2k.com/F150seatremoval

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

And your amps will fit back there.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

And your amps will fit back there.

...unless he has the rear power sliding window. Then they will have to be very small amps.

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

...unless he has the rear power sliding window. Then they will have to be very small amps.

i do have the rear sliding power window....i need to fit a t1k 800.4 and a kinetik 600 back there, all under 5 inches high (depth)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Oh damn bro looks your losing your back seat. All well worth the sacrifice. LOL

i CANT lose the back seat, if i could i wouldnt have to be goin small, i have 4 ppl to take to and from school every day (3 of which im not related to, wtf!) anyway i have the box for under the seat to hold 2 lvl 3 10"s, and i was hoping to fit both amps and the 600 back there...you dont think i can if i take off that plastic stuff?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg