i'm starting to do a bit of cathodes and lighting. made use of that crappy little wallet holder. STICK Shifting 4x4 ftw:

SNB10425.jpg

i have a space in the dash for me to mount my bass knob (so thats all u see, no extra stuff) and the neon things im getting there is also a knob for intensity so im thinkin of doin the same (all blu neon FTW!!! cause my truck is blue)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i have a space in the dash for me to mount my bass knob (so thats all u see, no extra stuff) and the neon things im getting there is also a knob for intensity so im thinkin of doin the same (all blu neon FTW!!! cause my truck is blue)

i'm running 4 12 in cathodes, 3 4 in cathodes, blue led overhead replacement, and 2 15 in cathodes. looking to buy an underbody shortly. i love that blue glow and it matches so very nicely with my cap.

i'm running 4 12 in cathodes, 3 4 in cathodes, blue led overhead replacement, and 2 15 in cathodes. looking to buy an underbody shortly. i love that blue glow and it matches so very nicely with my cap.

yea i like the blue too, the other colors seem to b so dramatic to me

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Ok bro why dont u just mount the amps under the front seat? I think that they would fit under there.

cause one seat is electric (all of the moving stuff there) and other slides still....so idk, i think i like the idea of the boxes on the floor with plexi over them, it seems unique and i like it

plus it would be functional in my case

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

its your call after all its your ride bro. I hope you get it to look/function the way you want it to. good luck

thanks, i just want it to be loud and clean more than anything else, and never have heard any of these products im stickin my head out on a limb so to speak

but yea, ill spend as much time as i need makin it look clean, even if a project sounds good, looking like shit can kill it faster than anything else

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg