Widebody Tiburon Goliath 15 Build**finished For Now!

may not be getting the 1/0 in next week after all, the car has a major issue(issues?) under the hood. we think it may be stemming from a header to axle clearance issue, and the backside header is leaking horribly, coupled with no o2 sensors is throwing the ecu into "limp home" mode. at any rate the car is gonna stay in the guy's dad's shop for about a week to fix this problem and do some general maintenance. but we are still gonna TRY to get it metered on sunday.

maybe if this thing puts up a good number it may get the respect i feel it deserves but hasn't gotten yet.

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

wow. junk builds get more respect than this. i build something cool with stuff people don't regularly use, and i get no respect. i bet if i put a FI in there people would be all over it. but as it were this is the last time i will be posting a build log on here since no one sees a need to chime in with thoughts or comments.

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

I like the location of the amp. looks like its a nice install. hows that voltage?

drops pretty hard, but i still have to run the 1/0. then i gotta convince this guy to get a bigger alternator. we saw mid to low 11's on low notes with the car idling.

Archived