Widebody Tiburon Goliath 15 Build**finished For Now!

well i've started a build for a friend in his hyundai Tiburon for a goliath 15(1600 RMS version). i'll be using a Crunch pzi3000.1d to run it, in a 3.23 ft3 box @ 36hz. he already has an alpine 4-channel for mids and highs, so i'm gonna hide that amp for now under the false floor in the trunk, until i can talk him into a crunch 4-channel to match the 3000.1. it's got kicker rs components front and rear, a cheapy pioneer cd player, but he has a kenwood excellon waiting to go in it. the car is already completely dynamatted. all interconnects that i'm installing are Stinger HPM series, a single run of 0 to the back, then 4 to the amps, he has a yellow top now, but i'm gonna try to talk him into a Kinetik for it.

as far as the car itself goes, it has a shark racing widebody fully molded on, Sporsh racing wheels(uber rare in the US), head work, headers full exhaust, aem intake, cat delete, etc., etc. i just did all the vinyl for the car today at my work(The Sign Solution), we did the doors, windshield, backglass and the sides of the front bumper. now for pics, i've already built the box and have test fit it once, gonna start the amp rack tomorrow.

old stuff first, rat's nest from previous installs.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

the car

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

car with new vinyl

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

the sub

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

the amp

Posted Image

Posted Image

test fitting box, getting measurements for amp rack

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

engine bay shot, needs cleaned up.

Posted Image

door, dash

Posted Image

Posted Image

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

The car looks SIICK, but that rats nest has to go...

Couldnt he fit some bigger wheels on there? It would look nicer IMO. :)

xactly what i was thinking when i saw it, sweet car, wtf interior...i hope you clean everything up real nice when ur all done

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

bigger would fit, but he loves those wheels, because no one else has them. and he is worried bigger wheels will hit the wheelwells.

cleaning is definately part of installing.

his car has individuality for miles. a widebody tiburon with rare wheels and a hifonics goliath 15. 3 things you just don't see often....

Archived