def will do. and I'ma give the CC-1 another try tomorrow and I'll update. hopefully hooking it to the ground works but if not I'll just turn the LPF on the amp to somewhere about in the middle or so or just guess where might be good till my buddy gives me the hu so I can put it in.

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

so I tried using it with red on the positive speaker terminal and black on the negative speaker terminal and it still didn't ever get a signal. so I guess I just gotta wait till I get my HU in and hook everything back up and I'll try again

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

no worries man thanks for the idea you did give I'll start worrying if I switch out my HU and try it again both ways and I still can't get it to work lol

My Build Log

um, i have a question. You said stock radio, so i want to ask, does your stock head unit have rca outs? or are you using a line out converter? Please don't say you spliced the rca's into your rear speaker wires.

My other question is can you post a pic of your amp settings? You can upload images to photobucket and copy the "direct link" and post that here with img tags.

Sorry if my questions offend you, i don't think you are stupid but i have seen some shit man.

I honestly have no idea how it's hooked up like I said it was connected at a shop when I first got into car audio with my first system and since I haven't replaced the stock HU yet I haven't felt any need to rewire the RCA and remote until I do. IIRC I paid for a line out converter though so I hope that's how it's hooked up lol I'd be kinda mad if I paid for a line out converter and then they spliced into my rear speakers.

not sure a pic of my amp settings will really help much unless there's some kinda marking on the settings I haven't seen yet, the only way I've been able to tell where the settings are so far is by turning the knob all the way either up or down and then all the way the other way to see how far it turns and then estimating where it is from that (or for most of them either leaving it all the way up [LPF], leaving it all the way down,[sSF and phase] or setting it with the DD-1 [gain])

My Build Log