Featured Box Build! Thumpers Enclosure Build Log Pics

the specs are 7.50cf3 tuned at 30hz

still alot of work to do but it's taking shape

38042580053_large.jpg

You Sir Suck that you do not live Close enough to me that I could get you too create me one of your works of art!!!! JUst messing with you about teh sucking part, but If you were around here, I'd would ask you to build me an enclosure....

As always, your work is awsome!!!

Never looked into this before, would it be cost (guessing it woud, but doesn't cost either of us to ask) prohibitive to build and ship a box from you to St. Louis, Missouri 63137 ???

Something in the 4 cu feet, 35-36hz whatever you think area... For the back of a 2006 Trail Blazer....

Oh, BTW, Question on that box...

That recessed area at the top back of the enclosure that looks to drop down about 3 inches, is thatpart of the design to get the desired space/tunning or more for an area to recess the amp(s) at???? Just curious as to the design, Either way, it looks sic!!!

NRA - Patron Lifetime Member

'"the right of the people to keep andand bear arms shall not be infringed"

You Sir Suck that you do not live Close enough to me that I could get you too create me one of your works of art!!!! JUst messing with you about teh sucking part, but If you were around here, I'd would ask you to build me an enclosure....

As always, your work is awsome!!!

Never looked into this before, would it be cost (guessing it woud, but doesn't cost either of us to ask) prohibitive to build and ship a box from you to St. Louis, Missouri 63137 ???

Something in the 4 cu feet, 35-36hz whatever you think area... For the back of a 2006 Trail Blazer....

Oh, BTW, Question on that box...

That recessed area at the top back of the enclosure that looks to drop down about 3 inches, is thatpart of the design to get the desired space/tunning or more for an area to recess the amp(s) at???? Just curious as to the design, Either way, it looks sic!!!

contact me at

[email protected]

Wow man, I have always loved your work since the day I joined this forum. I remember first seeing a couple of your boxes over on the RF Forum. Keep up the great work man.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

dam man. is there a link to the design or plans for that hybrid horn???

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

this is how it will sit in the Xcab..........some trim peices and it will be a wall

38042580054_large.jpg

absolutely amazing work, im in enclosure heaven thanks. keep it up, your easily one of, if not the best doin it.

Archived