Fs: 15" Fi Btl's, 2 Kinetik 2400's

For sale I have 2 - D1(.7) fully loaded 15" Btl's. These also have the universal option, incase you want to recone them with a D2(1.4) recone kit. I would like $350 for each. They are in great condition, never had any problems with them at all. I just need a bit of a change. I also am selling 2 - Kinetik 2400's which are still in great condition, never had any problems with them. Looking for $250 each. I would like to have everything picked up, or I am willing to meet someone halfway who is willing to purchase them (i am in north florida). If shipping is a must, I can get you a quote if you give me your zipcode. Here are some pics if anyone is interested. Thanks for your time! :) Oh yeah, I also have a 1995 honda accord, that is in bad condition, $1500 if anyone wants it, 154,000 miles (sorry don't have any pics yet).

121fb85e.jpg

3cd83ba6.jpg

8d0c8ae6.jpg

ee604e98.jpg

e44ebb00.jpg

Nobody makes me bleed my own blood, NOBODY!!!

new prices on btl's and kinetiks, $335 plus shipping on btl's, $230 plus shipping on kinetiks. The closer you are to me the cheaper it will be. Or you can just pick it up. If you wanna price quote just shoot me your zip. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

gotta get rid of this stuff! BTL's now at $330 plus shipping, and the last kinetik is down to $220, plus shipping. Closer you are to me in Florida, the cheaper it will be for shipping. Or you can pick them up/meet halfway. Thanks.

• 6 months later...