IBleedMusick Posted March 4, 2013 Report Posted March 4, 2013 Did anyone else Poo in the truck? Are they going to rebuild the F160 to be this brutal lol. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
reelfish92 Posted March 4, 2013 Author Report Posted March 4, 2013 Did anyone else Poo in the truck? Are they going to rebuild the F160 to be this brutal lol. I'm not sure man, but Zaim's truck has new amps in it, now he just needs to get those subs all working. Team Flatline AudioBuild Log: http://www.stevemead...-s10-build-log/YouTube ---> http://www.youtube.com/reelfish92
IBleedMusick Posted March 4, 2013 Report Posted March 4, 2013 Did anyone else Poo in the truck? Are they going to rebuild the F160 to be this brutal lol. I'm not sure man, but Zaim's truck has new amps in it, now he just needs to get those subs all working. I know of the new amps I want to see this sumbish done. I never got a chance to hear the other one because the amps starting acting up after demoing all day. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.