Linking 2 BRZ2100.1's Master-Slave connection

Nevermind, I said YOLO and just hooked it all with fire extinguisher supervision. It works well and sounds much louder. If a mod sees this feel free to delete it

Hey guys, I'm working on finishing the car up and all I've got left to do is hook both amplifiers up. I've got 1 RCA cable running from my headunit to the first amp at the moment so no problem with that one.

Now I'm trying to hook both amps together and I've got both of my dual 2-ohm zcons wired in series to 4 ohms each and then wired in parallel (both of those negatives together and both positives together) down to the 2-ohm load required in order to link the amps. I've already got power wires and grounds for both amps so now all I need is the master->slave wire. The manual is telling me to use an RCA Jumper Cable and I tried doing some research on le interwebz to see what I should get.

Now I've come across this: http://www.walmart.com/ip/UltraPro-6-Digital-RCA-to-RCA-Audio-Cable-Silver/17473920

I just want to make sure that this will work properly so that nothing gets burnt down. Let me know if I'm leaving out something, and thanks for reading :)

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

Archived