Sonic Electronix

How Much Louder Would A Fully Loaded Btl 18" Be?

running 2 BTLS, would be a phatty hole in the wallet as well. due to the other upgrades he'd need. i would check out the DC's as sugested but i havent been able to liten to any first hand so i couldnt guarantee a big gain just changing to those subs either.

running 2 BTLS, would be a phatty hole in the wallet as well. due to the other upgrades he'd need. i would check out the DC's as sugested but i havent been able to liten to any first hand so i couldnt guarantee a big gain just changing to those subs either.

considering he's not wanting to upgrade a whole lot of electrical or upgrade the amp. The only real gain at the most value I could see doing is picking up another l7 15.

considering he's not wanting to upgrade a whole lot of electrical or upgrade the amp. The only real gain at the most value I could see doing is picking up another l7 15.

Don't you get bad impendence with just running three subwoofers? I was told that by someone but I am not sure if that is correct.

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

About SQ though...do L7s really have bad SQ? I know they are squares but how much better are BTLs in SQ than square L7s.

it's really a matter of what you like . . . do you like the way you l7s sound or are you looking for something different? me personally, I will probably never roll with another sub. I'm so impressed with these 15s i'm steppin up to 4 of em and probably by next year I'll have 6.

lol its pretty box dependant on them. its a question that will open a can of worms but imo you wont gain any SQ whatsoever changing to a BTL

Oh really? You don't think I will gain any SQ?

Tub, yes I like the sound of the L7s. SPL wise, they get LOUD for the how much they cost...decent subwoofer.

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings