Hey I need to know what the thing is called that broke on my speaker and if anyone has some or knows where I can get them at.

HPIM1395.jpg

Edited by white_boi_audio

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Its just the plate that holds the terminals i dont think that you can just by them ide try some super glue on it or opoxy

I may have to I just wanted to see if there's anyway too get them I am suppose to go to a speaker repair shop tomorrow and see if I can get a piece for it or get it fixed.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Its just the plate that holds the terminals i dont think that you can just by them ide try some super glue on it or opoxy

x2 on that. Your gonna have to get a little creative to fix that. Cardboard, glue and tape works.

x2 on that. Your gonna have to get a little creative to fix that. Cardboard, glue and tape works.

Well see but how would I salvage the male terminals?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

IS the terminals still connected or did you cut it off or something

The picture in the first post is what it looks like right now.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Will see Im gonna take it to a repair shop tomorrow and let them look at it and then well see if it comes down to me having to glue it.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Well I went to the speaker repair place near my house and they sold me 3 terminals for 5 bucks. So I brought it home and cut/ drilled out the old rivet and riveted the new terminal on and resoldered the wires.

Terminals I got

HPIM1407.jpg

HPIM1408.jpg

HPIM1409.jpg

Fixed

HPIM1410.jpg

HPIM1412.jpg

HPIM1413.jpg

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"