Jump to content

Single Din DVD Head units...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey fellows, back home for a bit and ready to figure a few more details out.

First question is about the head unit, I would love to put a DVD head unit in but I only have a Din & half to work with... Ie 1 din will be what I have to go with. I am not trying to make a VS. thread just a thread on peoples experiences if any with single din DVD head units.

If that type of head unit isn't recommended, what is?

Also I do a lot of traveling with buddies so I need to be able to play videos through multiple monitors. Thanks guys.

Building an Empire.

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

I run an older Pioneer Avic N2 and love it. Unfortunately I'm gonna have to sell it soon because it's not going to fit in my truck and I already have something else for my other ride. I don't see any reason not to run one though if you don't want to mod your dash to fit a double din.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 837 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...