Comps for different project

MXmike800

Hey fellas, looking at putting an aftermarket set of comp 6.5s in my harley bagger. looking at the 2 options below trying to see if anyone has a review of either speaker, or can suggest maybe another brand for the $$. looking at 2-250... MAYBE stretch 300 for a set of 6.5 comps. open to suggestions and feedback. obviously these will be in a motorcycle and will need to get somewhat loud cruising at highway speeds to overpower the wind.

rf punch p165

rf prime t165

mike

I haven't experienced either set but if need be RF also makes a real small amplifier now that would be awesome for a bike. Might be something to look into.

New build coming........

YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide

Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/

Old Screen name: Redrebel66

Hey fellas, looking at putting an aftermarket set of comp 6.5s in my harley bagger. looking at the 2 options below trying to see if anyone has a review of either speaker, or can suggest maybe another brand for the $$. looking at 2-250... MAYBE stretch 300 for a set of 6.5 comps. open to suggestions and feedback. obviously these will be in a motorcycle and will need to get somewhat loud cruising at highway speeds to overpower the wind.

rf punch p165

rf prime t165

mike

I've got a set of T1675-s components in the front doors of my truck and they're the only speakers hooked up right now and my back seat passengers can hear them loud and clear going 85 with all the windows down. I'm running them active off a P400-4 amp

Archived