Sonic Electronix

I need to get one of those. I have an 8gb stick and I hate it because I have so much more music to put it but I don't have the space

I bought a 16gb PNY stick but my HU doesn't play any music on it for some reason

Make sure the file isn't a mp4. I had a hu that wouldn't read mp4. Might have to find a converter to convert it to mp3.

it was decaf that was on my 8gb flash drive. it recognized the stick, but didn't play anything. It was a newer version on the flashdrive so that's my guess

You lose quality when using the aux cord. Or at least that's what I've noticed on 3 different units. Bluetooth sync usually keeps the volume and the quality the same though.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I have considered this option but I use a lot of video mixes because of the tvs. I haven't been able to get the video to play on me HU. Pioneer2300dvd. Right now I am using my Iphone and the USB and aux combo cord. I think am thinking of trying a bluetooth HU and seeing if the videos will stream that way. Unless someone has one that wants to try it out.

I need to get one of those. I have an 8gb stick and I hate it because I have so much more music to put it but I don't have the space

I bought a 16gb PNY stick but my HU doesn't play any music on it for some reason

Try reading the manual for your head unit, look for required file format. The jump drive may be formatted to NTFS, I think most require FAT32. The only other thing may be the unit won't recognize a drive that large, the manual should tell you.

Archived