Second Skin Audio

Breaking in

lol so 10 out of 50 is moving your sub? If the sub isn't moving you aren't "breaking it in" so again what's the point?

Or maybe you saw it wasn't moving then decided to turn the gain up some to compensate for the low volume then boom... New thread LOL

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

So I don't have to put my car on a lift and ride the brakes????

Damn

Btw why do you have to be a dick to someone trying to learn?
Because some people have thick stubborn skulls
So listening to everyone go back and forth and making a descision based on that makes me have a thick stubborn skull?

First off, your first idea was a bad idea, never use a sub for a passive radiator to break them in

2nd, most suggests to just play them, and not worry about breaking in, you should more focused about having your subs see clean power over anything, and not have bass boost all the way up, that's how you blew your Kenwoods

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

I'm more concerned for the equipment tbh

That was my way of saying the same thing.
Lol well then... Great minds think alike!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Subs are tested in the factory anyways so that should tell ya somethin'. Besides, Majority of subs blow from improper tuning ( example: morons turning the frequency ranges on lowest for lows, and highest for highs) notes that subs aren't meant to play.

35% front, 5% tint rear/windshieldKenwood KDC-152Knu RCA'sInfinity 6.5 kappa perfects1/0 Knukonceptz power/ groundBig 3 in 1/0Kinetik HC 1400 in rearCustom slot ported box @ 35 HzNVX JAD 1200.12 Sundown SA-12 Double layered NVX Audio Deadener

FUTURE BUILD:

-2 Sundown Nightshade 12's D1 w/ Zv3 softs (HAVE)

- DC 3.5k (HAVE)

- 2 pairs of Skar RPX 6.5's, Skar RPX 6x9's , 4 Skar audio Bullet Super tweeters ( HAVE )

Undecided on box, amp(s), HU, and power supply.. and vehicle for that matter.

Archived