Help me pick my LoC

Alright pretty much looking to replace the current loc i got since the dd-1 doesn't want to work with it. Curious if the RF BLD works with the DD-1? If not the RF BLD Audiocontrol lc6i or lc7i not sure if the accusbass function is worth the extra money?

I LOVED my RFBLD.

I sold it to a friend, and i there were times i wish i still had it..

CLEAN damn unit... and like another dsp,eq, yes, you can use the dd1 on it.

cheers

Just wanna make sure, since the current loc(cheap scosche) shows permenant distortion and no signal detect..

Hmmmm...

Where are you tapped IN at?

You tapped into a FULL signal?

You may not be getting a dd1 sig, cus, your not suppose to be?

When adding a Line Output Converter, the SIGNAL you "tap" into, is the most important thing you need to keep in mind my friend.....

MORE and more OEM Head units, "CUT" or band pass to each channel. If you tap into one that is passes, you WONT see a sig for the DD1.

Feel me??

EDIT - i could see the distortion light being on full all the time though...

You could get a AudioControl lc2i? Its only like $80 and its very cleann!

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

Hmmmm...

Where are you tapped IN at?

You tapped into a FULL signal?

You may not be getting a dd1 sig, cus, your not suppose to be?

When adding a Line Output Converter, the SIGNAL you "tap" into, is the most important thing you need to keep in mind my friend.....

MORE and more OEM Head units, "CUT" or band pass to each channel. If you tap into one that is passes, you WONT see a sig for the DD1.

Feel me??

EDIT - i could see the distortion light being on full all the time though...

Tapping signal out of the stock amp for the front. Both tweeter and mids are tapped. Still getting my highs through the amp. Also curious if just splitting the 2 channels from th rf bld to my 4 channel, then using the line out for mono amp. Or should i just drop the xtra 20 and get the 6 channels from the audiocontrol.

Edit: Yeah i get what you are saying, but it doesnt pick up the 1k or the 40. The speakers out of the amp will play both tones though.

LCI might be the way to go, if you want a full system ran off of stock signal. Be honest, that will be a little hard to do, epic clean.

Unless you get a BIT ONE, or RF 3sixty.2 or .3.

I thought you were just needed a sig to add a subwoofer/amp.

Hmmmm

Still...

If your tapped IN AFTER the stock amp.. that worries me ?!?!?!?..

How many channels do you want?

I thought you were just tapping in to add a sub amp and drivers? No?

Currently having it running through a 4 channel and out of the 4 channel to my sub amp. If only the 2 channels will work with setting it up like i was saying i will go with it. Sounds decent how it is currently, but i'm sure with a dsp type of equip it could sound better.

Edit: Have splitters into the 4 channel*

Archived