StreetPoetryProductions Posted March 16, 2013 Author Report Posted March 16, 2013 No worries, to each there own. I know all about hatches and how to make them loud tho. Owned at least a dozen different ones and built at least 3 setups in each.My last setup in this integra was a 15" fi btl n2 5 cubes @ 30hz with a sundown 1500d amp.It was alright but I think this budget wall sounds alot better/louder honestly & it cost less then half the money.I have done plenty of dual 12" setups and wanted to try somthing new this time.4 12s sounded fun, Never built a wall untill now but always wanted to...here was a great oppertunity to do it.so figured...hey? why the hell not right...Thanks for checking out the video! My friend not trying to down what your doing, and i love MB Quarts in my home audio. But i put a HX2 10" by RF and a 500w RF amp and it was crazzy. Dont get it twisted i love crazzy bass ( 4000w in the trunk) but i think if you would have fired two 12s back in to the hatch you woold have got the same results. im not nocking you i just had some experience with this car. Man it was to the point where the shack behind my friends houes 75ft or less we could walk up to the house and feal the windows shaking. good shit though
StreetPoetryProductions Posted March 23, 2013 Author Report Posted March 23, 2013 Well got a chance to hit the meter again. I messed up one sub a few days ago daily beating it hard, it sounds like trash but still moves haha.147.3db on the dash @ 35hz. One f'd sub, No sound dampening at all yet. Still not where I want to be but its progress forsure.Slowly getting better but still not to shabby for $150 worth in woofers. Will try to get a video for you guys later of metering again.New subs coming soon & more power! Subscribe to my channel & keep updated on whats next if you want to see whats up.
Polish Posted March 23, 2013 Report Posted March 23, 2013 Realy nice score for the budget build man, I hope to get my cheapo subs on a meter this summer sometime. I know I'd be happy if I hit 145+ on mine. PolishSpec My website07 Fit 15" American Bass XFL- Build Log
StreetPoetryProductions Posted March 24, 2013 Author Report Posted March 24, 2013 I appreciate your comment! Im hoping to improve the score a little more soon. I know for a fact it could do alot better tuned much higher but I like my music clean & low!Thanks for checking out the video, good luck on the meter this summer! Realy nice score for the budget build man, I hope to get my cheapo subs on a meter this summer sometime. I know I'd be happy if I hit 145+ on mine.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.