bassfreake Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 I can't close WinISD Pro!! I click the X or hit File > Exit Program and I get some "Access Violation at address ________..." Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
SnowDrifter Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 Yup. It's a known bug Gotta close it through task manager Edit: I got kranny'd lol ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Carbon Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 Alt+F4 as fast as you can until the keys break off...than go out and buy a mac
bassfreake Posted March 13, 2013 Author Report Posted March 13, 2013 lol oh good so I'm not having a tard moment for once Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.