ImaNoob Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 Should i have my subline on 0 for tunning HU, i seen another post "trying to Google search" ( Not Here) saying to set to max for Max HU voltage to amps...But skimming through the PDF says nothing about subline..< If it does sorry ..Im getting my DD-! tomorrow so i figured i'd ask now...thanks Quote 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Xs3400 1500BDCP FI BL 12 3sq @ 32hz Rockford t675 T400.2 Stinger Deadner Build Log Here
Noel989 Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 As long as it doesn't clip you'll be good the dd-1 will match the preout voltage to the amp gain Example my kenwood kvt 516 volume clips at 33 of 35 sub level clips at 6 of 10 even if I was at volume 25 anything hire on the bass level would show clipping So when I set it up I did 30 volume and 0 bass level I wouldve gotten the same results if I would've used the max volumes Cause it still matched the RCA preout voltage to the amp gain Quote Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.