Yates Posted March 13, 2013 Author Report Posted March 13, 2013 a warning for anyone else who is reseting there device thats jail broken thanks You dont need to warn anyone. Jailbreaking is idiot proof nowdays. You sound like you have a different issue with your device. oh ok sorry but what do you think the problem is
Bump4life Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 this happened to me too on my iphone 5. my data port screwed up. so i went into the apple store to get a replacement and on my way there i tried clearing it and it never erased. jsut so you all know apple does not care if you jailbreak. i went in there and the tech plugged my phone in to verify and my boot logo came up and he was like, i see you jailbroke your phone.ahaha but he had to put it in safe mode and then i could erase. safe mode is when you shut iphone ipad ipod down when it has the loading sign hold the home button. then you can erase. and your good. \ then plug into computer and restore Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
Yates Posted March 13, 2013 Author Report Posted March 13, 2013 this happened to me too on my iphone 5. my data port screwed up. so i went into the apple store to get a replacement and on my way there i tried clearing it and it never erased. jsut so you all know apple does not care if you jailbreak. i went in there and the tech plugged my phone in to verify and my boot logo came up and he was like, i see you jailbroke your phone.ahaha but he had to put it in safe mode and then i could erase. safe mode is when you shut iphone ipad ipod down when it has the loading sign hold the home button. then you can erase. and your good. \ then plug into computer and restore And the worst thing is the jail break I had was really bad didn't let you add any sources I might take it in then as a last resort as I am not in the moneys at the moment haha hard to make money when your still at school
Carbon Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 Try a reputable source next time you jailbreak. Red Sn0w, Green Poison, Etc... It almost sounds like you might have a screwed up 30pin connector in the phone or a usb cable failure
Yates Posted March 14, 2013 Author Report Posted March 14, 2013 Try a reputable source next time you jailbreak. Red Sn0w, Green Poison, Etc... It almost sounds like you might have a screwed up 30pin connector in the phone or a usb cable failure I will try a new cable get home tomorrow will do it then and I used jailbreak me should of used it other times yes I have used Green Poison and once Red Snow thanks for your help I really wanna get my ipad going again Im gonna do a ipad in the dash thing have you done that before?
Yates Posted March 14, 2013 Author Report Posted March 14, 2013 I connected it to another computer and it worked talk bout annoying sorry for the inconvenience I feel like such an idiot
Carbon Posted March 14, 2013 Report Posted March 14, 2013 Try a reputable source next time you jailbreak. Red Sn0w, Green Poison, Etc... It almost sounds like you might have a screwed up 30pin connector in the phone or a usb cable failure I will try a new cable get home tomorrow will do it then and I used jailbreak me should of used it other times yes I have used Green Poison and once Red Snow thanks for your help I really wanna get my ipad going again Im gonna do a ipad in the dash thing have you done that before? Check my build, I'm currently working on it. Scooter has done it as well.
Yates Posted March 15, 2013 Author Report Posted March 15, 2013 Try a reputable source next time you jailbreak. Red Sn0w, Green Poison, Etc... It almost sounds like you might have a screwed up 30pin connector in the phone or a usb cable failure I will try a new cable get home tomorrow will do it then and I used jailbreak me should of used it other times yes I have used Green Poison and once Red Snow thanks for your help I really wanna get my ipad going again Im gonna do a ipad in the dash thing have you done that before? Check my build, I'm currently working on it. Scooter has done it as well. Thanks Will check it out
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.