Yates Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 my iPad does not reset with itune I tried resting it on the iPad itself so now when started it comes with the connect to itunes picture so when you try do that I just get the never ending Verifying with apple store so itunes is out of the question tried DFU mode is there any other way to reset your iPad and I cant take it in as it was jailbroken so really need your help and all help appreciated and I also said this just as a warning for anyone else who is reseting there device thats jail broken thanks
killallblue Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 That's not cuz it's jail token sounds like something else's
Moreno93 Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 check your host files connect it to itunes and make sure your using the cord that came with it. Click restore.. back up. if this doesn't go smoothly, try a different computer. sounds like your host files got edited. pm if you need more help
dangaranga Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 You might have to try to restore 3-4 times with itunes, i just had the same issue with my ipod but it worked after the 4th try lol Brandon 2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4 System: welding wire throughout the truck USalts 390amp Hairpin Juicebox in stock location 8 Banks of maxwell supercaps 2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each 2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked) Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) 2001 2 door focus 1 DD9918 SC
Carbon Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 a warning for anyone else who is reseting there device thats jail broken thanks You dont need to warn anyone. Jailbreaking is idiot proof nowdays. You sound like you have a different issue with your device.
Yates Posted March 13, 2013 Author Report Posted March 13, 2013 That's not cuz it's jail token sounds like something else's But what then I have looked at other issues like Apple servers but I have tried at lots of different times
Yates Posted March 13, 2013 Author Report Posted March 13, 2013 You might have to try to restore 3-4 times with itunes, i just had the same issue with my ipod but it worked after the 4th try lol was it the same error that was coming up that apple checking thing and I have tried many a time and did just a few minutes ago
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.