Pauly1987 Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 Looking to buy some alpine type r 6x8 and also a kicker zx650.4 Anyone have any feed back to this set up? Good or bad Right now I'm running kenwood 4 way 6x8 that I got about 3 months ago new but not happy with there sound! Sounds very crappy to me stadicy and my stock door speakers sounded better
White Lightning Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 Any amplification on the Kenwood setup ?? Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Pauly1987 Posted March 13, 2013 Author Report Posted March 13, 2013 Ya I have a alpine amp powering the door speakers right now but I'm looking to dump that set up and move up to the one described above
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.