Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just a little video of the car now that we finally got both amps hooked up to both of the Zcons.

Couple things I might as well get out of the way now.

1. Passenger side sub looks like shit. Well, I blew the dust cap off of it. Twice. I've had that sub for about a year now and man have I put it through some abuse.

2. Box is not finished. We finally got it finished enough to screw together last weekend and I'm just an impatient little mother lover lol.

3. Gap between back of back and rear deck. Thinking of putting adding a few of the PWXs back there when I upgrade the mids and highs. Seal off the interior from the trunk and get that all done at once

Anyways, my car's a work in progress and will be for a while but I figured some of you could look past the hideousness :P Enjoy!

th_BassBallin_zpse7c176ae.jpg

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9027 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...