Jump to content

please help me out and like these pages on fb for me! ASAP!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey everyone I'm trying to win a contest and get 50 ppl to like this page so I can win a pair of spreader led lights and put them on my friends boat. All you need to do is like both of the pages and then put referred to by "Chris Martin" in a comment on both pages. Please help, I only need like 30 seconds of your time!

Thanks guys!

https://www.facebook.com/FLOLED?group_id=0

https://www.facebook.com/WideOpenFishing

Posted

done.

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240

Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit

dcid5_zps46f1f305.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 355 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...