Sonic Electronix

new headunit in, quite mids and highs?

ive got a 2004 silverado w/ bose and i installed a jvc kd-ahd65 with gmos-04 yesterday. i went by what the sheet told me to do(basically just match up the colors) but when i turn the volume up to 10/50 its barely even noticable you have to get into the 30/50 to be at normal levels. its just the mids and highs though my subs are hitting way harder then before though. i went through the eq's on the headunit and none of them really helped on mids/highs.

is there any common mistake when wiring up headunits? this was my first time installing one

Have you tried adjusting the input level in the gmos-04?

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Is there a Level adjuster for the front and back on those decks ? Just like the subline, choose your frequency and turn the level up

idk, ill go look now

Have you tried adjusting the input level in the gmos-04?

there was something like a door chime level that i turned all the way down, maybe that has something to do with it?

Is there a Level adjuster for the front and back on those decks ? Just like the subline, choose your frequency and turn the level up

idk, ill go look now

>Have you tried adjusting the input level in the gmos-04?

there was something like a door chime level that i turned all the way down, maybe that has something to do with it?

Not the chime level. Go to page 6 of this: http://www.sonicelectronix.com/pdf/metra/met-gmos04.pdf

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Archived