I need help

BIG 6X6 MIKE

Ok I'll give it a try and thank you again you have been a great help. And hopefully when I get my system really going when it's something to look at I'll post some build pictures it's going to take me some time and a good amount of money lol!!! But it will get there and like i said thank you very much for all the advice and options. Now it's time to start saving again for my next batch of equipment lol!!!

Thank you Sir, glad to help !!!

Please keep us posted with your build and let us know what you think about the selected equipment ...

I've always wanted to hear that component set in action !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I definitely will keep you posted but like I said it's going to be slow going but it will get there little by little hopefully by summer I will have the front stage and rear fill going along with the whole car sound deden. I have heard the same Focal set in my friends car and it sounds great and he's running them passive with 100the rms per side, so I can only imagine what there going to sound like active and on some good power.

Welcome to Steve Meade Designs by the way ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone

I'm back after a long time. I have been buying my system little by little. I know it's taking me awhile But what can I say life got in the way lol!!! But I'm back and with a little more knowledge on SQ systems I think lol!!!

Ok so I currently have 4 Focal KRX2 6.5 drivers (2 for each door) and a pair of Focal TN53K tweeters

The drivers are rated at 100w RMS at 2 ohms each and the tweeters are 15w RMS at 8 ohms each.

So the only thing that l still need are the amps and that's why I'm asking for your guy's help again.

I want to run a Zapco z150.2 for the tweeters and a Zapco z400.2 for the drivers (two 6.5 drivers on each of the two channels)

So I'm just wondering if I'm on the right track with this setup. Any help I can get I would really appreciate it, thanks in advance.

Michael

Archived