Diamond Audio S500s (front)

Diamond Audio M65.1a (rear)

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kicker, Stinger, Knu 0 gauge, 4 gauge

Kinetik HC2000b x 2

Hifonics BE2100.1

Memphis MR4.480

SQ HDC312's x 2 36hz

hdc will handle more power. 10s would need like 3 cubes. 12s need like 4.5 cubes.

as far as I've been told from AMI Customs and a few others the HDC3 12s work nicely on around 4kish for a pair. but yea you would need around 3.5-4.5 range or so for those subs. they need alot of space and they need alot of port area also, as great as the HDCs are they don't seem very space friendly. but I agree I rather love how much power they are rumored to be able to handle (I say rumored only because I haven't personally tried to put 4k to a pair of HDC3s or 8+k to a pair of HDC4s but I've been told more than once that they do fine by other ppl who have)

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Well I finally got a giggle! Here's why..... I built my type r box to the RE calculator. Man was it off. I thought I was @ 4.0 cu. @ 33hz with dimensions of 30x16x14 with 8 inch port. No freakin wonder my r's were smelling lol. I just found my saved designed. Sorry thought I had used Torre's lol, they sounded great but smelled like a**!!!!!!!

200amp HO

Big 3

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kinetik HC2000b x 2

Hifonics BE2100.1

Memphis MR4.480

SQ HDC312's x 2 36hz

yea I used the RE crackulator for a while to size up boxes too... yea it's not that great lol

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

hdc will handle more power. 10s would need like 3 cubes. 12s need like 4.5 cubes.

as far as I've been told from AMI Customs and a few others the HDC3 12s work nicely on around 4kish for a pair. but yea you would need around 3.5-4.5 range or so for those subs. they need alot of space and they need alot of port area also, as great as the HDCs are they don't seem very space friendly. but I agree I rather love how much power they are rumored to be able to handle (I say rumored only because I haven't personally tried to put 4k to a pair of HDC3s or 8+k to a pair of HDC4s but I've been told more than once that they do fine by other ppl who have)

When I talked to SQ about their sub recommendations for me given that I have (2) bc2000's, and my limited space avail., they said to run their hdc4 18 to the bc2k's strapped. Now that's what I call being confident in your product! "thumbs"

OK here are my max dimensions to build outside car. 36w x 16h x 18d. My calculations which are probably not accurate come to about 4.6cu. If I "L-port" with a 3"x21" port it looks as if I am now around 4.06cu. That is without sub displacement. And it looks as if the box would be tuned to about 32hz. the 4.06 is net volume to my calculations. I have not ordered the 10's because they are in customs from SQ rep??? I would like to do 12's realistically but I think I may still be a bit short, or build inside trunk and that I can say does not seem to fun as I have never done that. Any recommendations PLEASE

200amp HO

Big 3

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kinetik HC2000b x 2

Hifonics BE2100.1

Memphis MR4.480

SQ HDC312's x 2 36hz

those dimensions are about the same as what mine are and I was looking at the HDC412s too... it might be easier to use aero ports for it then you can get more port for less space and I've been told aero ports are more efficient, going by what I was told by AMI Customs 2 6" pvc pipes would do you well for those subs, and don't tune so low they like closer to 36

My Build Log

Thanks sounds good.

200amp HO

Big 3

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kinetik HC2000b x 2

Hifonics BE2100.1

Memphis MR4.480

SQ HDC312's x 2 36hz