Sundown Audio

T2500-bdCP vu output needle

11Staffordr

Ok, and Avery is correct about the ground, you want your ground to be as big as your power and the thin sheet metal it's grounded to isn't good. Also a tip for when you get your extra batteries I'd run 2 runs of 0 gauge power and 2 of ground from the front batt to the rear. Then you should probably do your big 3 soon. But back to the amp, any way you can take a video or pics of how everything is set up makes it a million times easier to trouble shoot.

clipping. your voltage is dropping when hte amp needs power, causing clipping, which i think would make the needle go into the red to show cliping

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

clipping. your voltage is dropping when hte amp needs power, causing clipping, which i think would make the needle go into the red to show cliping

Is not a clipping indicator Steve has said it and so has alot of other people on here

Yeah Steve said it is purely an output indicator and red just means max output.

2012 Jeep Wrangler 3.6 W/ 6 Speed

Build Log

2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 6.2

Build Log

YouTube

Is not a clipping indicator Steve has said it and so has alot of other people on here

Yeah Steve said it is purely an output indicator and red just means max output.

meh. i dont follow RF amps so. i just know all the other amps that have a red flashy light its usually a clipping light so..

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

The floor pan is actually a good ground. No need to change it. Although once you do your big 3 and ground to the frame. You want to ground to the amps or rear batteries to the frame to make a complete path

For 4k I do recommend getting the biggest alt you can find/afford. And upgraded front batt and rear batt.

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Where's the easiest wat to get to the frame in the rear of the car?

Drill a hole through the floor and use a grommet and pass wire through

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Archived