Second Skin Audio

Kicker ain't half bad

What's the point of this thread again?

OP is trying to get everyone from SMD on the kicker band wagon? lol

edit: or show us how awesome kicker is...

Cant figure it out, gave up.

First off, your a complete asshat, you say your "giving up" just because I actually posted legitimate results and have I even mentioned in the past 4 pages that I want anyone to run kicker or that it's better than anything else? No. You must think your so cool.

First off, your a complete asshat, you say your "giving up" just because I actually posted legitimate results and have I even mentioned in the past 4 pages that I want anyone to run kicker or that it's better than anything else? No. You must think your so cool.

Say what you wish man. Your not worth a warning point.

I'm super happy you know about things like, clammping, DD-1. To me it sets you apart from even a lot of guys on here. So please stop using being 16 as a crutch. When I was 16 we didn't have computers and forums to learn from, woofer had like .5 xmax and amps were 4 ohm a/b class and we did it all by trial and error. lol

That can be done :) Im just trying to get my feet up on this forum and I realize that boasting about my age isn't the key to that :)

Say what you wish man. Your not worth a warning point.

kthxbai

I figure if this was someone throwing 2400 to a pair of sa-10's people would all be like "Damn man Sundown ftw!"

Can we get a picture of the box and subs? I'm interested in the rest of your build.

Shake my head...

Kid wanted to post his experience with his budget setup

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Archived