Second Skin Audio

Kicker ain't half bad

Hey all,

Well, not having a lot of money or patience I (about a year ago) decided hell, I'll go to best buy and buy some subs from there for the hell of it, I got 2 kicker CVR 10's for my jeep, I have since tried to blow them pushing them as hard as i could, and they wont give in! I have them on a rubicon 2500 from soundstream at .5ohm and they take it all day! Ive used my dd-1 to get the max out of it i can and they still just love it! They're in a sealed box at about .8 cubes each. And they honest arent that bad! Just wanted to start a convo about this, see where it goes ^.^

Best buy taxes on kicker products. But good shit though, keep banging.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Put them in a 1.75cu ft ported box each, and see them really bang

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Trust me what i have is not much and i know that, during winter I take my backseat out and put in my 2 15's Rockford power hx2's and those bang! but that's still nothing to what some of you crazy fools have on here :P

In for the Power HX2's

Oh yeah, fair warning, people here don't like mainstream brands like Kicker, no matter how good they are when in a proper build.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Trust me what i have is not much and i know that, during winter I take my backseat out and put in my 2 15's Rockford power hx2's and those bang! but that's still nothing to what some of you crazy fools have on here :P

In for the Power HX2's

Oh yeah, fair warning, people here don't like mainstream brands like Kicker, no matter how good they are when in a proper build.

Hence "commence the poo flinging". I'll give this topic 10 posts before someone goes AWOL.

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

Archived