Sacramento Autorama Pics From Forevrbumpn

Forevrbumpn

Well, i took 75 pics, not to much, and I just ran thru the place since I was crunched on time. Gotta go to eat with the girls for their bday.

I seen a bunch of SMD people there, but Iam horrible at introducing myself, anyways, Iam the 6'2 bald white guy that was by myself for a lil while, and then with the girls later

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

^^^ I know this set up is someones here on SMD, just cant place the name

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I thought this wagon was so bad asssss

Arc audio was there if full show, as always

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I had to take a pic of this- Army or Marines recruiting truck

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

sundown.jpg

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

sundown.jpg

wheres the girls??

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I was with my gf FTL-on the girl pics

there were lots tho

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

sundown.jpg

damn, I doubled some pics

sorry bout that guys

sundown.jpg

I got some videos too, but kinda lame

Old man Mikes van hitting a 153 for the first time in bass race

and redbarron (forget name) bumpin on the side but the audio is horrible

Posted Image

Posted Image

Gotta respect Mike for being the age he is, and still having such love for the sport. running a 153db in a astro van, with 3000w per 15 in a 8 sub horn set up Spends every penny he has on the sport of DB drag

sundown.jpg

Archived