Second Skin Audio

Do i nead new subs

PA DOES NOT CORRELATE TO CAR AUDIO. enough. said. its been said 100 times in this thread. now get it out of your head, please. there is a PA section in this forum. if you want to talk PA, go there.

now please, listen to what the fuck people are telling you in this thread. its for your own benefit. they are just trying to help you for gods sake.

obviously there is a reason X person bought a woofer. most of the time its reviews from other members. sometimes its listening to demos in real life. rarely will someone smart buy something because it "looks cool".

also, bose sucks. its all midrange and bass. why on earth can't they use tweeters instead of just 3 inch midrange speakers? they cant reproduce high frequencies. its like a cone speaker that comes stock in older cars. its just a speaker, no tweeter or anything. it cant reproduce all of the frequencies. how is bose reproducing all of it? they cant. ridiculous design for a company whos cheapest product is like $600 for a clock radio. yeah they sound fairly nice, but that doesn't justify the absurd cost.

bose for cars is worse. i've never heard a good sounding bose car. best one i've ever heard was in an audi a8l with the bang & olufsen option. phenomenal.

what are you talking about? go back to sleep we are off the PA topic long time a go. I have super tweets in this car and JBLs in the deck to COMPENSATE for the loss of sound that the BOSE do not make up for. But for the most part the JBL mids are their to compensate for the extra base. i also have 1 inch tweeters in every door PLUS THE ADITIONAL SUPPER TWEETS. Next time read the whole post before you put your foot in your mouth. JUst a bunch of me 2 cats on this sight. they have nothing more to give other then what they hear is good and they go with it. I must say yall go hard, i can also say that some never used or had op to hear it. They dont give no type of reason Y. thanks for all the info.

watch some one is going to feel sensitive and post all hurt and shit like i was talking directly to them. key word some

King dingalingIts not finished till i say so Bit@^!

I came in here wanting to help you but then got a headache trying to figure out what you were saying...if you want us to take the time to explain basic things like why SPL and SQ are not the same, please take the time to at least type out full words and use proper grammar.

Your subs are fine, they compare well to some of the entry-mid level speakers from the companies some people originally listed off.

If you have other questions please state them explicitly so we can help.

LOL stock Bose speakers to "Knock"...stop why you are ahead man. Some real knowledgeable people are in this thread...most of them don't even bother posting in threads because of responses like this.

Don't shoot down everybody and then expect great advice.

Go take a look at real SQ builds or even some of the members SPL/SSQL builds

You are blwing hot air up your own ass. Your JBL 660 (guessing 6x9 not 6.5" comps) are not going to "CLEAN" up your "overkill" on bass...some coaxial 6x9s compensating for your lack of midbass/mids/highs up front is making it sound worse. I have never sat in a car and said"Damn those 6x9's sound amazing", doubt yours would change my mind.

LOL stock Bose speakers to "Knock"...stop why you are ahead man. Some real knowledgeable people are in this thread...most of them don't even bother posting in threads because of responses like this.

Don't shoot down everybody and then expect great advice.

Go take a look at real SQ builds or even some of the members SPL/SSQL builds

You are blwing hot air up your own ass. Your JBL 660 (guessing 6x9 not 6.5" comps) are not going to "CLEAN" up your "overkill" on bass...some coaxial 6x9s compensating for your lack of midbass/mids/highs up front is making it sound worse. I have never sat in a car and said"Damn those 6x9's sound amazing", doubt yours would change my mind.

Fighting a fight that you dont even no what you are fighting for. Give this man a gun and send him to war.

I tried.

Im-out_c_95418.jpg

Edit:

They ARE giving me a gun..and I AM going to war. Thank you ;)

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I tried.

Im-out_c_95418.jpg

Edit:

They are giving me a gun..and I am going to war. Thank you ;)

lol im done. gg.

lol im done. gg.

You guys are the best thank you.

I take it you no longer have any questions?

from u no if you are trying to be smart? but i no longer need the help of frick and frack. but my post before this one i was trying to be smart.

qm.gifqm.gifqm.gifinsanity-wolf-meme-generator-just-becaus

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

i DO help people. and i try to help hard headed people. sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. in this case it didnt.

so y are u still hear. GN

Archived