purplesyrup Posted March 19, 2013 Report Posted March 19, 2013 I really picked a crappy place to do this, next to a very busy highway, lol, but as promised here it is
KMS Posted March 19, 2013 Report Posted March 19, 2013 I'm in love with your Wine barrel enclosure. Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
purplesyrup Posted March 19, 2013 Author Report Posted March 19, 2013 I'm in love with your Wine barrel enclosure. lol, me too! it sounds so good sq wise, and its freaking loud as hell, cant wait to get it metered with everything being setup more proper
ImaNoob Posted March 19, 2013 Report Posted March 19, 2013 Nice man !! 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Xs3400 1500BDCP FI BL 12 3sq @ 32hz Rockford t675 T400.2 Stinger Deadner Build Log Here
purplesyrup Posted March 19, 2013 Author Report Posted March 19, 2013 thanks, not bad considering next to a highway with tons of road noise and being powered off a H/U
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.