Built A New PC!

*drools over the 32gb of RAM and 4gb GPUs* lol back in my day 32gb of RAM was highly impractical and nearly impossible and typically a set of just 4 2gb sticks would run you like $300+... and 1gb GPUs was God lol I do have the vertex 3 and a 750gb WD blue in my laptop though and 3 2tb WD green in RAID 5 in my desktop though... that's one beast of a heatsink bro

Yep, 15 years ago 32 GB would be military grade lol
lol 15? dude I built my desktop like 3 years ago and it woulda been a couple grand to get 32gb of RAM probably lmao
True, I'm content with my little 8Gb. lol, you get the point haha
lol yea I get the point. and yea 8gb isn't bad. I do kinda wanna upgrade to 16-32 at some point though just cuz I can :P but I hardly use my desktop right now cuz I'm never home hardly so I'm usually on my laptop so till I get to where I'm using my desktop regularly again I can't justify spending a couple hundred on new RAM for it. lol I might be able to justify it for the laptop though ;) lol imagine that... a laptop with almost 1tb of HDD storage and 32gb of RAM lol

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

SSD's are still pricey, but well worth it!! I think that ram was still around $200 lol

"pricey" is relative when a couple years ago the 70gb SSD in my laptop woulda been like $800 and I think I paid like $150 for it a few months ago lol

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

That would be nuts in a laptop and also very hot lol

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=7562454&CatId=4153

but oh so smexy ;)

My Build Log

Yeah true on that. I guess if you look at it in a different perspective they're expensive. Like my 1tb drive i bought was only 90 buck i think and that 128gb ssd was $130

exactly. compared to regular HDD SSD is INSANELY expensive for the price per gb... but that's also kinda like comparing the price per gas milage of a smart car with the price per gas milage for a Lamborghini or somethin lol yea the smart car is $3k brand new and gets like 45mpg... vs the Lambo being like $80k and getting maybe 20mpg (just coming up with random numbers don't know the actual mpg in any particular Lambo)... but good luck going 200mph in a smart car lol

My Build Log

lmao right before it falls apart :P

My Build Log

Nice!

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Archived