88 s10 dc sound qubed rebuild starts soon as desighn is looked over by expirenced peeps

We did just last minute we added more depth to it. So ill probly pull this box apart and cut it down or build another. Or cut the seat. Lol we thought it would fit but the passenger seat it a couple cms foward then drivers side so didnt work. But subs want more power proped it up in there and listened for a minute. Time to pull back out my dads wireing kit and rebuild

So some may know i was looking into a blow through. But some big changes hsve happened. I will nw be recieving a sound stream 7" flip out, i also got a 3 inch drop kit for the rear and a new set of 16" third gen camaro iroc rims. Guna get bank all fixed up and then see what i can do about the system, i have pictures is just uploading them thats a problem gota get my girls laptop

sub dc m2 8's kinda disipointed in the out put so not sure if they will stay long or not, wallet and gf will decide that100MEDIA_IMAG0730_zps3f2c9f44.jpg

IMAG0709_zps2a8ce860.jpg

temporary door speakers, they re called wet sounds retail is $200 on them and they sound great that was just a hack nd slash install i will soon be converting the truck to power windows nd locks so when i do that and get my aq/sq 6.5s i will do em up right and fiber glass some pods

100MEDIA_IMAG0684_zpsd10ce072.jpg

200ft of sky high 14g cca for the price its amazeing actually noticed more output from my 6.5s when i swaped the wire SKY HIGH FTMFW

100MEDIA_IMAG0658_zps0a5ddfc0.jpg

lost my mimi to breast cancer so had to do a lil memory thing for her she fought it for 6 years so breast cancer is a issue i hold dear

100MEDIA_IMAG0520_zps467c13ed.jpg

sticker i put on the back its a love it or hate it sticker. my gfs dad didnt like it but her mom loved it

100MEDIA_IMAG0516_zpsf7cbd2e2.jpg

truck day or two after i got it, i now have a new grill that is being painted flat black( truck will be murdered out soon as i get a new bed so i can start body work on it)

100MEDIA_IMAG0518_zps39fc94d3.jpg

dont mind the doughnut it was the day or two after i got it i now have a matchin set of late model s10 rims

thats all the pictures i have for now, may be getting a flip out 7 inch screen soon. pretty much find my dad the plugs he needs to install a 2005 corvette double din in his truck and i get the flip out

Tuned in for the build man, idk if u remember but I also have a 98 grand am, I am doing a build in. Wish I had a truck to be honest, can't wait for end results

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

i rember i still follow the build when ever you update lol, tbh i miss my ga if it didnt have problems and was a 2 door ida loved it. amazeing mpg and not to bad looking lol. mine just needed more work then what i paid for the car so i cut my loses and got somthing id like and was willing to dump money into but now im looking into buying some sub motors and having psi build them for me if i get the motors im looking at they will be 1800 rms lol if i ever got that kind of power i think id meet my goal of hair tricks in a single cab s10

Archived