88 s10 dc sound qubed rebuild starts soon as desighn is looked over by expirenced peeps

I'll have a update later on it tonight, got new subs, went from the 15" DC, to 8 12s, FI SP4 18" an now I just got 2 audioque HDC3 subs. U should check them out, I have just 1 of the 12s installed on about 2400 watts an it's pretty badass. Might b a cheaper route for u, an what motors of I may ask?

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

cool link your build and ill read through it again, and laryscivic95 motors he has in the fs salection. but if i decide on new subs then my bro is guna buy my dc 8s from me and iv looked very hard at the aqs but kinda want somthing custom and franky their pissing me off. i have their super tweets and i love them but they said the matching 6,5s would be in stock begenin of march its now april and now word on em and thats all i lack to finish my front stage

cool link your build and ill read through it again, and laryscivic95 motors he has in the fs salection. but if i decide on new subs then my bro is guna buy my dc 8s from me and iv looked very hard at the aqs but kinda want somthing custom and franky their pissing me off. i have their super tweets and i love them but they said the matching 6,5s would be in stock begenin of march its now april and now word on em and thats all i lack to finish my front stage

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150386-98-grand-am-trunk-build-2-aq-hdc3-12s/page-6 there ya go man,

i dont remember what motors those are, cant find a pic of them. Idk whats going on with them, but those HDC3s are some really nice subs. but of course for some odd reason i have been partial to that brand.

My build

98 s10 2.2

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

A few Deka g31 batts.

their audiobohn immortal motors. but yea their nice and i love their gear. its amazein for the price you pay id sell a kidney to afoord to build a system for two 3500s. ill probly end up chargen 2 pair of their 6.5s to my girls credit card when their in stock though lol

their audiobohn immortal motors. but yea their nice and i love their gear. its amazein for the price you pay id sell a kidney to afoord to build a system for two 3500s. ill probly end up chargen 2 pair of their 6.5s to my girls credit card when their in stock though lol

Haha I gotta get a girl like that lol. My ultimate build I want Would be 2 HDC4 12s on 2 3500s @ 0.5 ohms each, out of the trunk. Mayb one day it will happen. I'll have to look up those audiobahn motors

My build

98 s10 2.2

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

A few Deka g31 batts.

ahh id love that build in my truck lol and yea m girl is amazeing, everything iv ever wanted or dreamed of. tonight i was guna cook us dinner but my back is hurtin like hell from sleeping on my friends floor last night so she is now cooking. id marry her tomarrow but she wants me to finish my truck and get my mc license so i can ride my bike.

So today i lowered the truck, will look sic when i put my irocs on it. Can barley fit a 2 liter coke under the rear. Ill lower it more when i move out of abilene lol roads are horriable here. Also thinking of getting a cut sheet made for a 6 th order for my dc 8s. Or getting a set of sub motors to build into 12's

Well guys as sad as i am to say it its time to leave the audio alone for a while. Finally came to terms with the fact im not happy with the motor in the truck and its dieing so its time to build a new motor. Most likely the 3.8 v6 and 4l60e trans i have in my garage from my dads old 97 camaro. I literaly have everything i need for to swap it. So im guna tear it down later this week and see if it needs machining or not if it doesnt and i can just do new rings and heads then ill be back to the audio build pretty fast if i bore it over then might take a bit longer. Hopefully all goes well. If any intrest is shown i can make this into a build log of the entire truck and not just the stereo portion

It's a build log, can be used for your whole truck. I say do it! Then everyone else can see how much your truck has come along.

My build

98 s10 2.2

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

A few Deka g31 batts.

Make it for the whole truck man!

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Archived