Sonic Electronix

As all of you know I'm ordering up all my system and I plan on putting all of it in a 1996-1999 Cavalier. Not my choice of car but I need something good on gas that won't cost too much. I plan on doing rear firing subs. I ask for installer's suggestions because you guys prolly do a lot of installs on these cars and you'd be able to tell me what sounds best i.e, two 12's, two 15's, one 15. What works the best?

As all of you know I'm ordering up all my system and I plan on putting all of it in a 1996-1999 Cavalier. Not my choice of car but I need something good on gas that won't cost too much. I plan on doing rear firing subs. I ask for installer's suggestions because you guys prolly do a lot of installs on these cars and you'd be able to tell me what sounds best i.e, two 12's, two 15's, one 15. What works the best?

I have 2 alpine type-r 12's in my 02. http://youtube.com/user/s072689

The trunks are the same

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

fire the subs up and port(s) forward. you may have the same problem i had... the box was so big that no air flow got around the box when pointed back

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

Archived