knubs Posted March 21, 2013 Report Posted March 21, 2013 awesome hair trick!! i'm so bummed i didn't get a demo of thomas's truck at the redlands show... i did however see the most fucked up coil of my life lol
junior619 Posted March 21, 2013 Report Posted March 21, 2013 Yea it would of been cool if I would of heard this at lake perris, but I didn't see you giving out demos.
CaPRiCEx383 Posted March 21, 2013 Report Posted March 21, 2013 He had like 2 subs left at the end of the day or something like that. Maybe that's why. 90 Nissan 240sx Avic z-140bh Audison SR4 Audison Voce 6.5s CDT es-20 tweeters Sundown 1500v3 (2) DD 9510's 3 cube box 2 6" aeros XS Power D2400 & Xp950 Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below. 97 Civic Hatch Build 86 Caprice Build you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.