Just Bought 2 Stinger Spv35s ...

well just bought from a local 2 stinger spv35s in nice shape for a whooping 115 brought by my house, would have takein me a little over a hour of my time to go and get them so i gave the guy an extra 15 to bring them to me :lol: im a lazy bastard and plus i didnt have the car seats for the 2 small ones so couldnt have gone to get them anyhow :unsure:

ill have pics of them in a few minutes :blush:

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

pfft i wish lol 115 isnt what i call a deal imo. a deal is a newly born crack head sellin his brand new kicker l7 15s and kicker 2500 for 250 dollars with wire box and rcas, just to get his fix, or a krack whore sellin her car with ole mans system for 400 lol... now thats a deal.... but im happy with my purchase since battery power is a must in this hobby , i cant complane, plus in 3 months when the thread is forgotten i can sell each for 80 plus shipping lol

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i wish i could find them too, i have a couple of buddies that find them all the time, and bragg about how little they paid then want to double the price and get me to buy it and i refuse to pay lol, i want then deals as well, only one ive ever got that was a crack head deal was the one on my 1994 honda accord ex 5 speed for 300 with clear title that ran and still runs like the wind a year later

Archived