Carbons Day time visibility limo tint

Shit.. My tint (15% window strip ~8.5" down, 15% front windows, and 5% everywhere else) is the shit in my area.. Im the darkest in my high school.. and I dont see many people as dark as me around town.

After seeing the pecs in this thread.. I have to step my game up -.- hahah

Beat Carbons tint then, LOL

black2Bspray2Bpaint-1.jpg

XS-power1.jpg

Gotta check your laws on tint. In VA for cars its like 50% front 2 doors, no tint on windshield except for a 4-5 inch strip, then the rear no more than 35%. The way they get you or the ricers is that most windows have a built in 3% tint, so you go put 35% film its like 32% and you fail. My insight is 35% all around and Ive had no probems.

For trucks, suvs, vans, etc you can go as dark as you want on the rear, nothing on the windshield but the strip and like 20% on the front 2 doors. Of course if it came with limo tint you are ok. Then they got different rules on mirror tint. I like metal base tint myself, it feels cooler on the eyes and skin, but then you got to roll down your windows to steal wifi. :)

If the cop pulls the sitaution on you that he cant see into your car, ask him what if he goes to a home, you cant see through the walls either. :)

2010 Honda Insight Eco Modded + PHEV

1995 Suzuki Sidekick 4wd 5 speed LJX

I had some dude tell me back a few years ago about this spray tint for lamps. I got a can of it and its just black paint, WTF? :) VHT Night Shades lense paint.

Shit.. My tint (15% window strip ~8.5" down, 15% front windows, and 5% everywhere else) is the shit in my area.. Im the darkest in my high school.. and I dont see many people as dark as me around town.

After seeing the pecs in this thread.. I have to step my game up -.- hahah

Beat Carbons tint then, LOL

black2Bspray2Bpaint-1.jpg

Gotta check your laws on tint. In VA for cars its like 50% front 2 doors, no tint on windshield except for a 4-5 inch strip, then the rear no more than 35%. The way they get you or the ricers is that most windows have a built in 3% tint, so you go put 35% film its like 32% and you fail. My insight is 35% all around and Ive had no probems.

For trucks, suvs, vans, etc you can go as dark as you want on the rear, nothing on the windshield but the strip and like 20% on the front 2 doors. Of course if it came with limo tint you are ok. Then they got different rules on mirror tint. I like metal base tint myself, it feels cooler on the eyes and skin, but then you got to roll down your windows to steal wifi. :)

If the cop pulls the sitaution on you that he cant see into your car, ask him what if he goes to a home, you cant see through the walls either. :)

Gotta check your laws on tint.

3B541EA8-A225-48E5-886C-FF63C1DEC115-111

What tint laws? :trippy:

:D

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Sorry bro, didnt know. Although I never worked in law enforcement I am sure they get that story a lot, my dad, brother, mother, sister, etc works for, etc, etc, etc several times a day.

In VA dark tint it use to be a secondary offense so unless you had another issue you didnt get anything for tint. They changed it so they can give you a ticket now. If they enforce the tint laws you got to follow them unless we are all in your position. :) Otherwise in VA you got to own a truck, suv, van if you want 0% vlt tint. :)

What tint laws? :trippy:

:D

When I worked at bank of america I helped a cop up nawrth with his account. It was late in the evening and I was working late. We had a great conversation and I fixed all his problems. I was recently pulled over and he offered to give me a PBA card and said no one would bother me if I had one.

What happened was. I had a riced out scion xa. I was going 5 under the limit. Cop pulled me over and I stopped on the first side street and moved over to give him plenty of room. He walked from the drivers side rear to front with his gun in one hand, flashlight in the other crossed where they met. I just sat there with my hands up. As he approached my front mounted license plate he pointed to my windshield washers and said those could not be illuminated. I told him I was told amber was ok, but not blue. He said no color is acceptable. I had the windows cracked with legal tint at that time. I told him I could disconnect them and he said stay in the car and pointed the gun at my face. As he came to the drivers door he put everything away and told me to have a nice day.

I told the cop what happened and he said if my car looked like it was from the fast and the furious I would of gotten pulled over anyways as those guys are targets. He said some try to live the movie, others just drive a car that looks like it back and forth to work. I told him I was the later. :) I declined the card anyways, but thanked him for his advice.

Hdorre, is that a legit pass to get out of shit?

Archived