Kevin M Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 You could run multiple 6" instead of the 8" no problem. You would only need one pair of the horn tweeters to match the 6 6" in output. The cadence mids have no x-over but I can see in the pics that the horn tweeters have an inline filter with them. They can run directly to the amp. They are as efficient as my horns so you could put them on 50 watts and they will be more than loud enough. As far as their sound quality I will leave that to someone else. I've never heard them before. 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
special_formula Posted March 27, 2013 Author Report Posted March 27, 2013 You could run multiple 6" instead of the 8" no problem. You would only need one pair of the horn tweeters to match the 6 6" in output. The cadence mids have no x-over but I can see in the pics that the horn tweeters have an inline filter with them. They can run directly to the amp. They are as efficient as my horns so you could put them on 50 watts and they will be more than loud enough. As far as their sound quality I will leave that to someone else. I've never heard them before. thx. im thinking i might try these cadence 6.5" out im going to look into these horns .. i have equal length on each side under the dash to install horns it may be a good idea
iROCKtheFOSgate Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 id go with some rockford t series components they are LOUD and clear i just looked at fockford and there is no t series.. only prime ,punch,power the t series are the powers [sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2273]
iROCKtheFOSgate Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 its there top end products and if your not on a budget go with the best the have the t3 or t5 ... they have t3s on here http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_44192_Rockford-Fosgate-T3652-S.html for a really good price [sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2273]
iROCKtheFOSgate Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 or go with these http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_43386_Rockford-Fosgate-PPS4-6.html for midrange and these http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_43390_Rockford-Fosgate-PP4-T.html for the highs [sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2273]
iROCKtheFOSgate Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 these will work for highs also http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_19824_Rockford-Fosgate-Power-T1T-S.html [sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2273]
Kevin M Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 You could run multiple 6" instead of the 8" no problem. You would only need one pair of the horn tweeters to match the 6 6" in output. The cadence mids have no x-over but I can see in the pics that the horn tweeters have an inline filter with them. They can run directly to the amp. They are as efficient as my horns so you could put them on 50 watts and they will be more than loud enough. As far as their sound quality I will leave that to someone else. I've never heard them before.thx. im thinking i might try these cadence 6.5" outim going to look into these horns .. i have equal length on each side under the dash to install horns it may be a good idea I have some videos on my yt that you can watch to get an idea how they sound. Well worth the effort and cost.:-) 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
teamjeffrey Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 the beyma pro65nd sound nice and get loud people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus head unit sony dsx-s310btxsubs 2 12 incriminator audio king of basssubs amp incriminator audio 20.1mids/highs mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4equalizer clarioncrossover interfirealternator 1 mechman 240ampbattery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires memphis car audio 1/0 ofcxs power xs flex 4 awg sky high car audio 8 gauge ofc sky high car audio 12 gauge ofc t spec rca check out my building log http://www.stevemead...frey-build-log/http://www.stevemead...d-other-things/check out audio gear i have for salehttp://www.stevemead...51#entry1595151
iROCKtheFOSgate Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 You could run multiple 6" instead of the 8" no problem. You would only need one pair of the horn tweeters to match the 6 6" in output. The cadence mids have no x-over but I can see in the pics that the horn tweeters have an inline filter with them. They can run directly to the amp. They are as efficient as my horns so you could put them on 50 watts and they will be more than loud enough. As far as their sound quality I will leave that to someone else. I've never heard them before.thx. im thinking i might try these cadence 6.5" outim going to look into these horns .. i have equal length on each side under the dash to install horns it may be a good idea I have some videos on my yt that you can watch to get an idea how they sound. Well worth the effort and cost.:-) whats your youtube ? i wanna watch some vids ill sub for ya also [sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2273]
Kevin M Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 You could run multiple 6" instead of the 8" no problem. You would only need one pair of the horn tweeters to match the 6 6" in output. The cadence mids have no x-over but I can see in the pics that the horn tweeters have an inline filter with them. They can run directly to the amp. They are as efficient as my horns so you could put them on 50 watts and they will be more than loud enough. As far as their sound quality I will leave that to someone else. I've never heard them before.thx. im thinking i might try these cadence 6.5" outim going to look into these horns .. i have equal length on each side under the dash to install horns it may be a good idea I have some videos on my yt that you can watch to get an idea how they sound. Well worth the effort and cost.:-)whats your youtube ? i wanna watch some vids ill sub for ya alsoIt's in my sig. Belowhttp://www.youtube.com/user/TheScottishbear?feature=mhee I forgot some people can't see on mobile so I added the link 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.