Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

crazy and I think illegal.... lol.... the hands it could get into would be dangerous....

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Posted

He showed how one of the recievers can handle 600 rounds +

I dont think hes really making recievers for longevity, He is just trying to prove a point about gun control..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 565 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...