How Much Power Do I Need?

It definitely gets loud, but the sub is actually second hand and i was told it was either a BTL or a Q, which is another reason I'm going with 1000W.. it is very possible that it is only a 1000W sub, but I have no way of knowing because the person I got it off of was not sure. You think the fact that it even bumps means it's not a btl?

It definitely gets loud, but the sub is actually second hand and i was told it was either a BTL or a Q, which is another reason I'm going with 1000W.. it is very possible that it is only a 1000W sub, but I have no way of knowing because the person I got it off of was not sure. You think the fact that it even bumps means it's not a btl?

Oh that could be a problem if you don't know what kind of sub it is. If its a BTL there is a chance it has a third magnet, if not it still could be a BTL, but the Q has a more rounded magnet at the end I believe, almost like a cone. Thats the best I can explain.

teamsundown-1.jpg

Ha I looked on FI's site for differences in the subs by the pictures and I couldn't tell any until you said that.. now that I compared them again I'm pretty sure it's not a btl, heres a couple pics of it.

b4b7_1.JPGb678_1.JPG

Edited by Alex