2012 Focus, BTL 15, crossfire, nendo

It will be eventually, just have to get the funds together. Not really rushed on it since I have bass for now. I'll see how much I have left when I get paid on the 15th. Then it will just be the usual decade it takes fi to send it to me.

CARS

14 Sierra crew cab daily, Small build coming one of these days

69 C-10 fleetside in many pieces, won't be done till the end of time

Last car '12 Focus with build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/

paid on the 15th? I saw your enlisted stickers on the car, I'm a Submariner in the USN. Do you still have the PCM alt in the focus? Btw it was a pain to fit that d6500 in that small space lol

2012 Ford Focus Sedan:

Audiopipe, Sundown, Focal, XS Power....

I'm Air Force, I'm actually working at a navy base right now with a small AF reserve unit. They started integrating us active duty guys with reserve units at a few locations. Hell yes it was a pain to get that thing in the battery space, but worth it.

Today I got the mids and highs straightened out, amp mounted in it's new home on the seat. still have to set the gains again.

Hopefully this weekend I'll kill myself putting the box back in and build some cover panels so I can kill myself again taking the box back out and get some carpet on it all. I probably wont cover it right away, I really hate taking the box in and out, maybe next weekend.

I'll try to get some pics up though, and hopefully get it metered if i get the time next week.

CARS

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got a little progress today, it looks ugly but plays. shoved the box back in and made the top cover panel the amp is connected to. just need to cut the one for the front of the box and cover it all. Eventually I'll move the amp over and put a matching one next to it on top of the box, and naturally, I'll cut the wires to length to pretty up the rats nest. Just need to make sure everything is where I want it.

20140208_221353.jpg

20140208_221411.jpg

CARS

how much clearance does the port have between it and the hatch door?

good idea on the amp rack though. if i didnt have to do sub/port up i would steal that idea from you.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

there is about 5-6 inches clearance. I don't have many options on the amp placement, definitely running out of room. As soon as my other amp is fixed and I have my N2 reconed, I'll get the other amp wired up. Right now it's not too bad, I played it for a few min and the overhead console broke again and a piece under the glove box fell off. Only here would someone be happy when random parts fell off their car.

CARS

Archived