Sundown Audio

Vibration - The slow killer

DubNDodge

Mount amps to the left and right side of trunk

About an inch and a half of clearance :(

i mean how long have you had them mounted on the box, if your comfortable with the box build and your amps havnt died yet i dont see vibration being a big issue

Two weeks tops.

Why not just make an amp rack for the space between the box and car? Looks like plenty of room, plus it would cover your batt...doubling as a beauty panel. You could make it so it doesnt even contact the box, plenty of room behind it to hide ur electrical/wiring, and zero vibration. Sounds like a win/win to me.

Fuse holder is down there. I'll get another picture up. I am still in the works of building a beauty panel to cover up the battery.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Here is why it would be a pita to mount amps here.

SDC15189_zpsdaab2855.jpg

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived