4th order under rear seat (chevy extended cab)

Looks good man glad its working out.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys. Later I will make a bigger post about how it's sounding and all the other stuff. Don't have the time right now.

[sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2223]

CAFForumSig_zps376518ed.jpg?t=1364077982

SD, thank for the input. I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys. Later I will make a bigger post about how it's sounding and all the other stuff. Don't have the time right now.

Was just gonna ask if its loud. Sure looks good. I'll check back. Keep it up

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Alright guys here is the bug update on how everything is going. Biggest question will be answered first- Is it loud? HELL YA!

also i do want to say if there is anything im missing and you want to know about let me know.

after the box was finished and i heard it playing for the first time i was sorely disappointed. the main reason i expected it to be louder than it played and it seemed VERY peaky. after a long days of work on it i was tired and needed to stop for the night. monday i made some changes of settings and the radio and the amp. that improved it a lot and at this point its alright but not there yet. tuesday i installed the clarion crossover to find out it does not work anymore. it will turn on but no matter what i do it will not send any signal out. i tested all the possible problems assuming it was not one to find out it was the problem! so i connected the amp directly to the stereo and changed a couple more settings and im pretty pleased. the biggest problem i had was air leaks out of the top of the box. the top piece is the only one not glued down just calked on the out side. i re-caulked that area and had a huge improvement on frequency response but it is sill slightly peaky.

all that improvement led me to this afternoon after school. :) needless to say it destroyed in the lows! the review mirror had about 1 in of xmax one way. lol my friend with two 07cvr12s in a the kicker prefab thought he would challenge me and if you ever heard that kind of setup there really isnt any low and i was like this with my flex haha :twirl:

well i got to go for now let me know of any questions. before anyone ask i will probably do some videos tomorrow.

SD, thank for the input. I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

Awesome build! If you don't mind me asking, what did you get on your ACT? (I got a 27. Helped me get into UCF for Fall 2013 for Mechanical Engineering)

Im not sure what I scored but my goal for the first time was a 28 but I have mixed opinions about how i actually did. They said it would be about 5-8 weeks for results. smh because its a computer graded multiple choice test :shrug:

Would anyone like to see it with the seat back in? how about a video?

If u really wana get loud pull the back seat and build a 4 th for a couple 8's or 12's make a dipndown section and add some padding if u want people to sit there lol

Honestly i would just do blowthrough with 15s lol.

Im game lol i almost went with sa 8's but got a killer deal on my dcs

just waiting on youtube to upload but about to put some pics up!

Archived