Need some help with mids

shogen

thats so signal does not interfer with each other though too but i dont think your going for sq

I'm going to be mating them with some horns.... not particularly SQ but it should sound great for me

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Like so... but just one 8" obviously...

564687_606877472675283_14904068_n.jpg

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

Well you'd want the door to be deadened and sealed pretty good cuz that can become an enclosure itself.

And epicenter world be the clean way to do it lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Well you'd want the door to be deadened and sealed pretty good cuz that can become an enclosure itself.

And epicenter world be the clean way to do it lol

I'll do a ghetto version of that most likely ... had no experience with glassing before.... I've seen people using foam blocks and shaving them to the shape they want then using something like bondo or similar to that, using aluminum or something on top with a release or wax and then applying glass to that..... so you can get the shell??? sound right? lmao I don't know what the fck I'm talking about right now

Lol neither do I. And honestly will probably sound like shit if you did it your ghetto way. Get some ponte. Some glass and resin and do it the correct way.

Make a speaker ring for your 8. Using some skinny dowels and hot glue position your ring. Then take ponte and spread it over it and pull it tight to create your shape. Glue or staple it. Then resin, mat, resin more mat. Allow to cure. Sand down. Body filler. Sand again. Fill and sand till its to your satisfaction. Put any finish you want, paint, fur, suede, leather, bed liner. Install speaker and enjoy

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Lol neither do I. And honestly will probably sound like shit if you did it your ghetto way. Get some ponte. Some glass and resin and do it the correct way.

Make a speaker ring for your 8. Using some skinny dowels and hot glue position your ring. Then take ponte and spread it over it and pull it tight to create your shape. Glue or staple it. Then resin, mat, resin more mat. Allow to cure. Sand down. Body filler. Sand again. Fill and sand till its to your satisfaction. Put any finish you want, paint, fur, suede, leather, bed liner. Install speaker and enjoy

tits!!! thanks Trey and ric.... I'll look into those products.....

You welcome :P

So you think the door is enough air space for the 8"??? what if I did 2 per door..... hmmmm.... possibilities .....

Should work! Also check your local fabric shop. Could save shipping time lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

Archived